Business Operating Success System (B.O.$.$.)
WHIDC’s Business Operating Success System (B.O.$.$.) provides one-on-one business development assistance to entrepreneurs and micro-businesses in Upper Manhattan and the Western Bronx.
We have operated the B.O.$.$. micro-business development program since 1992; it provides one-on-one business development assistance to an average of 450-500 businesses per year. Our clients include street vendors, storefront, and in-home businesses.
Via the B.O.$.$. micro business development program businesses can discover which financial product is ideal for them. They are provided with FREE assistance in applying for various loan and grant options, including federal, state, municipal, and private funding.
B.O.$.$. Services include:
- Developing and securing financial packages via banks, credit unions, alternate lenders, and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Business Planning/Financial Projections
- Pro bono legal assistance
- Commercial Lease Assistance
- MWBE Certification Application
- Business Mentor New York program (BMNY)
- Veteran services